Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Eclipse Tonight

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/home/15357796.html

The above site has all the information on tonight's Lunar Eclipse.

I'm pretty excited about this, I've never seen one of these puppies.

"Earth’s shadow will totally engulf the Moon from 10:00 to 10:52 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, or 7:00 to 7:52 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, as shown at lower right. The partial phases of the eclipse last for about an hour and a quarter before and after totality."

So be on the lookout!

"we’re all looking together."

2 comments:

ooohemily said...

i'm -so- stoked.

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who passions to seek fresh things. Presently I am making my personalized pv panels. I am making it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I saw a really brilliant website which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how correct the info given there iz. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be awesome and I would extremely appreciate it, because I extremely like [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.